Are you an outgoing, organised people-person who loves weddings and ceremonies? You could be just what we’re looking for! Somerset Registration Service are looking for part time Ceremony Officers based across the county to join our busy team.
What Skills Do You Need?
You must be confident, a team player, willing to learn and have a proven ability to work on your own initiative. Experience of public speaking, customer service and the use of IT is essential. Strong organisational skills are also required. You must be available to work at weekends and Bank Holidays and be prepared to travel.
For more information or an informal discussion about this post please contact Rebecca Lewins on 07976 692064.
What Can We Offer You?
We are proud to offer an environment that is supportive and rewarding, working as part of a team who are passionate about the work they do. We offer great training and development opportunities, with supportive management. We offer an excellent benefits package to all of our employees including:
- A Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Discounted lease car via salary sacrifice scheme and options for discounts on petrol or diesel.
- My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, online shopping, restaurants, cinema tickets, insurance benefits and so forth.
- A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work, childcare vouchers, additional annual leave, computers, mobile phones and health screening.
- Generous annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
- Staff discounts in gyms.
- Employee Assistance and support offering a variety of employee wellbeing services to support a healthy work/life balance and lifestyle.
- Optional pension enhancement through our Additional Voluntary Contribution scheme.
Somerset County Council must ensure that each person who works for the public authority in a customer-facing role can speak fluent English. This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for the role.
How To Apply
View the job details, download and submit an application form at DAS Jobs
- Please quote job reference no: 10644/AMB
- Closing date: 27 March 2018
- Interview date: 17 April 2018